Top 10 Reasons to Send your Child to Sacred Heart Catholic School
- Instill core Catholic values in our educational atmosphere in order to provide the standards, morals and ethics families seek to include in their children’s education.
- Aspire to achieve high academic standards so that each student is equipped with the skills, knowledge, and values to excel beyond the classroom.
- Provide a welcoming environment where families and students support each other, the endeavors of Sacred Heart Catholic Church and School, the Robbinsdale community and beyond.
- Focus on our C-STEM (Catholic, Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) curriculum utilized by our experienced staff that shows a dedication to preparing students for the future.
- Embrace our strong leadership throughout Sacred Heart Catholic Church and School who utilize “best practices” to lead, instruct, and prioritize the needs of all learners each day.
- Utilize responsive and transparent communication within the Sacred Heart Catholic Church and School community.
- Have engaged teaching staff that is dedicated to the well-being, development and success of each student.
- Maintain small and diverse classrooms filled with experiences focusing on individual student growth and opportunity.
- Include a variety of enriching activities for students to participate in and outside the classroom that add value to the students’ experiences for growth and development.
- Ensure a safe and peaceful environment for our students through focused staff and community support.