All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m in Room 3 (lower level of the school)
Wed, August 15
Wed, September 19
Wed, October 24
Wed, November 14
Wed, December 19
Wed, January 16
Wed, February 20
Wed, March 20
Wed, April 17
Wed, May 15
Purpose and Function
The Committee is established by the Pastor, in accord with diocesan policy, to assist him and the principal with matters pertaining to Sacred Heart Catholic School. The council is advisory to the pastor and principal and cannot make decisions binding Sacred Heart School without the approval of the pastor.
The areas in which the council has responsibility for advisement includes:
- Policy Formulation/Enactment
- Advisory role in financing
- Development, Public Relations, Marketing
- Provide representation for selection of the Principal
SAC By-Laws: SAC FINALBylaws
Committee members 2017-2018
Please feel free to contact any SAC members with your questions or concerns. You may also address your concerns in a letter to the committee.
|Monica Thibault, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Kate McNeil, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Eric Conzemius, Secretary||[email protected]|
|Sara Worthington||[email protected]|
|Becky Trujillo||[email protected]|
|Reedus Berry||[email protected]|
|Bob Brytowski||[email protected]|
|Robert Hutchinson||[email protected]|
|Katherine King||[email protected]|
|Mary Daugherty||[email protected]|
|Karen Bursey||[email protected]|
|Fr. Bryan Pedersen||[email protected]|
School Advisory Committee Meetings
SAC Agenda 8-15-18
SAC Agenda 12-19-18
SAC Agenda 1-16-19
- SAC shall range from six-nine voting members from the Sacred Heart Parish, plus the principal and pastor.
- No paid employee of Sacred Heart Parish, nor their spouse, may be a member of SAC.
- The members shall serve a term of three years, not to exceed two consecutive terms.
- Two members may retire and two members will begin their terms in August (one is elected; one is appointed).
- All SAC members shall maintain confidentiality of all information presented.