All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m in Room 3 (lower level of the school)
Wed, August 21
Wed, September 18
Wed, October 23
Wed, November 20
Wed, December 18
Wed, January 15
Wed, February 19
Wed, March 18
Wed, April 15
Wed, May 20
Purpose and Function
The Committee is established by the Pastor, in accord with diocesan policy, to assist him and the principal with matters pertaining to Sacred Heart Catholic School. The council is advisory to the pastor and principal and cannot make decisions binding Sacred Heart School without the approval of the pastor.
The areas in which the council has responsibility for advisement includes:
- Policy Formulation/Enactment
- Advisory role in financing
- Development, Public Relations, Marketing
- Provide representation for selection of the Principal
SAC By-Laws: SAC FINALBylaws
Committee members 2017-2018
Please feel free to contact any SAC members with your questions or concerns. You may also address your concerns in a letter to the committee.
|Monica Thibault||[email protected]|
|Kate McNeil, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Reedus Berry, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Bob Brytowski||[email protected]|
|Megan Antoine||[email protected]|
|Amy Satterfield, Secretary||[email protected]|
|Rebecca Lahr||[email protected]|
|Robert Hutchinson||[email protected]|
|Katherine King||[email protected]|
|Alicia Nordstrom||[email protected]m|
|Mary Daugherty||[email protected]|
|Fr. Bryan Pedersen||[email protected]|
Karen Bursey [email protected]
School Advisory Committee Meetings
SAC Agenda 12-18-19
- SAC shall range from six-nine voting members from the Sacred Heart Parish, plus the principal and pastor.
- No paid employee of Sacred Heart Parish, nor their spouse, may be a member of SAC.
- The members shall serve a term of three years, not to exceed two consecutive terms.
- Two members may retire and two members will begin their terms in August (one is elected; one is appointed).
- All SAC members shall maintain confidentiality of all information presented.