School Advisory Committee
All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m.
Wed, August 17
Wed, September 21
Wed, October 26
Wed, November 16
Wed, December 14
Wed, January 18
Wed, February 15
Wed, March 15
Wed, April 19
Wed, May 17
Purpose and Function
The Committee is established by the Pastor, in accord with diocesan policy, to assist him and the principal with matters pertaining to Sacred Heart Catholic School. The council is advisory to the pastor and principal and cannot make decisions binding Sacred Heart School without the approval of the pastor.
The areas in which the council has responsibility for advisement includes:
- Policy Formulation/Enactment
- Advisory role in financing
- Development, Public Relations, Marketing
- Provide representation for selection of the Principal
SAC By-Laws: SAC FINALBylaws
Please feel free to contact any SAC members with your questions or concerns. You may also address your concerns in a letter to the committee.
|Rebecca Lahr, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Molly Mcgraw Healy, Secretary||[email protected]|
|Alicia Nordstrom||[email protected]|
|Katherine King||[email protected]|
|Kevin Dempsey||[email protected]|
|Katherine Johnson||[email protected]|
|Margaret Anderson||[email protected]|
|Christine Denton||[email protected]|
|Laura Carillo||[email protected]|
|Elise Clemens||[email protected]|
|Mary Daugherty||[email protected]|
|Fr. Bryan Pedersen||[email protected]|
Karen Bursey [email protected]
School Advisory Committee Meetings
SAC Agenda 5-18-22
- SAC shall range from six-nine voting members from the Sacred Heart Parish, plus the principal and pastor.
- No paid employee of Sacred Heart Parish, nor their spouse, may be a member of SAC.
- The members shall serve a term of three years, not to exceed two consecutive terms.
- Two members may retire and two members will begin their terms in August (one is elected; one is appointed).
- All SAC members shall maintain confidentiality of all information presented.