All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m in Marian Rooms
Wed, August 16
Wed, September 20
Wed, October 25
Wed, November 15
Wed, December 20
Wed, January 17
Wed, February 21
Wed, March 21
Wed, April 18
Wed, May 16
Purpose and Function
The Committee is established by the Pastor, in accord with diocesan policy, to assist him and the principal with matters pertaining to Sacred Heart Catholic School. The council is advisory to the pastor and principal and cannot make decisions binding Sacred Heart School without the approval of the pastor.
The areas in which the council has responsibility for advisement includes:
- Policy Formulation/Enactment
- Advisory role in financing
- Development, Public Relations, Marketing
- Provide representation for selection of the Principal
SAC By-Laws: SAC FINALBylaws
Committee members 2016-2017
Please feel free to contact any SAC members with your questions or concerns. You may also address your concerns in a letter to the committee.
|Monica Thibault, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Kate McNeil, Co-Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Missy Voronyak, Secretary||[email protected]|
|Kris Gates||[email protected]|
|Sarah Worthington||[email protected]|
|Becky Trujillo||[email protected]|
|Eric Conzmeius||[email protected]|
|Reedus Berry||[email protected]|
|Kelly McDyre||[email protected]|
|Fr. Bryan Pedersen||[email protected]|
|Karen Bursey||[email protected]|
School Advisory Committee Meetings
August meeting: SAC min-August 16 2017
- SAC shall range from six-nine voting members from the Sacred Heart Parish, plus the principal and pastor.
- No paid employee of Sacred Heart Parish, nor their spouse, may be a member of SAC.
- The members shall serve a term of three years, not to exceed two consecutive terms.
- Two members may retire and two members will begin their terms in August (one is elected; one is appointed).
- All SAC members shall maintain confidentiality of all information presented.