Gala 2024 Denim & Diamonds
Save the date:
Friday, February 9th
For more information and to purchase tickets visit: https://one.bidpal.net/shcsgala2024/welcome
Use code: Earlybird to save $15 on tickets now through January 15th
What is the Gala?
The gala is Sacred Heart Catholic School’s largest fundraiser, which helps to provide nearly 50% of our student body with tuition assistance. Participation, attendance, and donations to our gala help to ensure that we are able to provide tuition assistance and keep tuition rates affordable, while still growing and improving as a school that provides a high standard of Catholic education to our area.
If you have an item or basket to donate please contact Liz Gerads (763-285-6276) at [email protected] or drop-off at the school’s main office, 4050 Hubbard Avenue North, Robbinsdale, MN, 55422.
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS 2024
- Cabin Week We are thrilled to auction off 7 days, 6 nights at a beautiful cabin up north on Rabbit Lake this fall. The bidder may pick a week in September, October or November. The cabin features a large deck and hot tub that overlooks the lake and a lawn perfect for yard games. Four bedrooms (two with queen beds, one with a king, and one with three twins) provide comfortable rest for the whole group. The upper bedrooms have balcony decks, one lakeside and the other overlooking our forested front yard, they are perfect for relaxing with a friend—or just a book and cup of coffee. Enjoy time relaxing by the fire or hot tub! No pets. Ms. Bursey has honored excused absence for SHCS students. Consider going MEA week.
View more photos of the cabin
2. Canoe built by our 8th graders!
Our 8th graders built a canoe with the help of Urban Wilderness Program. The canoe is a beautiful, one of a kind 15 1/2 foot skin-on-frame canoe built by our 8th graders.
Longitudinals: White pine
Trim and seats: cherry
Skin: Balistic nylon
Waterproofing: 2-part Polyurethane
Weight: Approximately 30 lbs.
Paddles: 54″ otter tail design carved from basswood
3. Principal for the Day
Your child has the opportunity to be the principal for the day. Some activities include: Read morning announcements, lead prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance, choose a special dress day for students, read to classes, visit classrooms, help supervise the playground and lunchroom, answer emails, provide a special treat to the staff, go out to lunch with the principal, and so much more.
4. Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show Tickets for 2
Saturday April 6, 2024 at U.S. Bank Stadium
Section 112 Row 28
5. Happy Hour with Fr. Pedersen
We will schedule day/time that works best for you! Enjoy wine and beer along with appetizers donated by Pickles Catering/Mama Donato’s Catering.
Menu: Caprese Skewers, Mini Italian Meatballs, and a Charcuterie Board.
Enjoy good company and treats!
6. Lock-in Planned for a grade (gr. 5-8 only)
Parents bid on this event for the entire class. Enjoy an evening playing games in gym, special games, flashlight tag, food and fun.