We believe Sacred Heart Catholic School integrates faith, academics, and community in the personal formation of our students.
We are dedicated to:
- Providing opportunities for children to grow in their Catholic faith
- Encouraging character development in children to be thoughtful, compassionate and respectful to others
- Partnering with our parish community to worship and learn from each other
- Developing our C-STEM program to integrate in all academic areas
- Embracing the 4C’s: Communication, Collaboration, Critical thinking, and Creativity
- Challenging students to meet high academic standards
- Creating a growth mindset culture by praising students’ effort and determination
- Ensuring a peaceful, safe environment for students to learn and play
- Engaging in local and global community service projects
- Collaborating with parents to educate the whole child and be proactive in their child’s education.