WELCOME TO SACRED HEART CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Call for a personal tour
Why Visit Sacred Heart School?
- Christian values are ever present
- Academics are strong
- Students learn in small classrooms
- School hours 7:20-2:10 p.m.
- Families and teachers know each other and call children by name
- Bus service by Dist. 281 (must be in the Sacred Heart boundaries)
- After School care for 2:15-5:45 p.m.
- Specialists: Spanish, technology, music, PE, art, library
- Electives: band, athletic program gr. 5-8
- Hot lunch program catered by Taher Catering
Come in for a Tour
One of the best ways to learn about Sacred Heart Catholic School is to come in for a visit. You and your child may schedule a tour. See how SHCS offers a value-based religious education for Pre K – 8th grade.
SHCS has implemented a C-STEM program that will began with teacher training the fall, 2015, and teachers graded from St. Catherine’s University in December of 2016.
We are accredited by MN Non-Public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) since 1990.
We offer many options for our Pre K students (ages 3-5). Our program is accredited by NAEYC and we received a Four Star Rating from Parent Aware.
We are eager to introduce you to our school where exciting opportunities abound. Our challenging, faith-guided instruction and experiences will engage and inspire your child to reach their full potential.
Sacred Heart Catholic School is proud to be voted:
Best Private School
Best Teacher-Ms. Mary Byrne
Best Teacher-Mrs. Beth Hippen
Best Principal-Ms. Karen Bursey
Best Youth Group-Mr. Matt Kruc
Best Vacation Bible School
Best Religious Leader-Fr. Bryan Pedersen
Best Place of Worship
by 2017 Sun Post readers