Kids Club is the after school program at Sacred Heart School. This program is available for students in Kinder – 6th grade and is open days when school is in session during the school year. Our Kids Club after school program is open from 2:10 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. during the school year.
Full and part time is available.
2016-2017 Registration Form – 16-17 Kids Club Application
If you need to contact Kids Club….
- To leave a message 763-535-9418 VM 222
- To talk to a Kids Club Staff member from 2:15-5:45 p.m. 763-535-9418 VM 132
- A staff member will answer unless they are outside with students
Greetings New and Returning Families
Welcome to Kids Club! The new school year has begun and we are thrilled that your child will be joining us.
There are a few things that we would like you to know before we begin.
- You MUST contact Kids Club by 10:00 a.m. if there is a schedule change. You can email at [email protected] or call and leave a message at 763-535-9418 extension 222.
- Your child will be picked up from the school and walked over to the convent with a staff member everyday during dismissal
- We will provide a daily snack. If your child has a food allergy, we ask that you send a snack with them each day that is safe for them to eat.
- After snack we may be in an area outside of the convent. If we are, there will be a note posted on the door.
- There will be time allotted for students to do their homework in a quiet space. It is not the responsibility of a Kids Club staff member to force a child to do their homework, correct homework, or provide tutoring.
- Safety and fun are our number one priority. If a concern arises your child may have an “Oops Note” in their file when you sign them out. All children make mistakes. An Oops Note is our way of keeping the home and school connection. If your child receives a note, please take time to discuss it with them. In the event of a serious incident you will be contacted by either Ms. Karen Bursey or a Kids Club teacher to discuss the situation.
- In order for your child/children to be released each day you will need to sign them out. The sign out sheet will be located in your file as you enter the Kids Club.
- Please have a picture ID with you at pick up. If a staff member does not recognize you or is new to our staff you will be asked for your identification. Only people listed on the emergency information and pick up form will be allowed to pick up your child/children.
- If you are paying weekly, you will be billed every Monday for the previous week. The bill will be located in your child’s file. Your bill is due Thursday of that week.
We look forward to working with you this school year!