Tuition Cost for 2017-2018
(Contracts posted at the bottom of the page)
Pre-Kindergarten – Full/Half Day Options 4/5 year old
Full day, 5 days (7:15-2:30 p.m) $655/month
Full day, 4 days $555/month
Full day, 3 days $455/month
Half day, 5 days $405/month
Half day, 4 days $380/month
****Kids Club available – 2:15-5:45 pm Extra cost
****Hot Lunch available for an extra cost
3 yr. old Pre K – 2-day a week
4 yr. Old Pre K – 3-day a week
Grade K – 8, Parishioner
3rd child $3,550/year
Grade K – 8, Non-Parishioner
Would you like to work off some of your child’s tuition?
We have a visor, apron, polo and a position in our concession stand for you at various Twin City Sports and Entertainment Venues!
Sacred Heart Catholic School has been invited by DeLaSalle High School to partner with them in supplying volunteers for scheduled sporting events. Benefits include:
- Raising funds to be granted towards school expenses such as SHCS tuition and fees.
- Meeting and Working with Sacred Heart families & students
- Becoming an active ‘volunteer” and member of the SHCS Community
Don’t sit back and pay for your school experience – Live It, Work it, be a Part of it
Become an “active” member of The Islander Foundation:
New Family Registration Fee
Each student Pre-K-8 will be assessed a non-refundable registration fee. The fee is $150.00 ($50 registration fee, $100 applied to tuition).
Sacred Heart Catholic School’s goal is to make sure that Catholic education is affordable for all families. We will do our best to work with each family to make a payment plan that works.
Sacred Heart Catholic School uses TADS to calculate financial aid allocation. Apply on-line at www.tads.com, click on the ‘Parents’ button to begin. Use School Code SP233640000.
Families will be required to apply for a tuition scholarship by May 1st for the following fall as the school and church have limited resources. Scholarship awards will be mailed to each family by May 31, 2017.
A technology fee of $125 per K-4 student and $225 per gr. 5-8 student.
All families are expected to raise at least $250/per student during the year. Many options are available to fundraise this amount.
Forms and Contracts
- Tuition Contract, K-8 – 17-18 Tuition contract K-8 (2) Please email the contract to Sarah Bowback [email protected] or mail to the school.
- New Family Registration Form – 17-18 New Family Reg Form
- Pre Kindergarten Program, 4/5 year olds – 17-18 PreKindergarten Reg Form
- Pre K Tuition Contract(3/4 year olds-Half Day) – 17-18 Pre-K Tuition Contract
- Tax Deductible Form – 16-17 tax deductible form