2018-2019 Tuition Information
1. Meet our principal, Ms. Bursey and tour the school. One of the best ways to learn about Sacred Heart Catholic School is to come in for a visit. To schedule a visit, call 763-537-1329.
2. Register and complete the enrollment forms in the prospective family folder. Mail or drop off the new family registration form, tuition contract and$150 non-refundable registration fee.
3. Tuition scholarships are available for families. Complete the application on TADS by May 1st. www.mytads.com
Tuition Cost for 2018-2019
(Contracts posted at the bottom of the page)
Pre-Kindergarten – Full/Half Day Options 4/5 year old
Full day, 5 days $660/month
Full day, 4 days $560/month
Full day, 3 days $460/month
Half day, 5 days $415/month
****Kids Club available – 2:15-5:45 pm Additional fee
****Hot Lunch available for an additional fee
3 yr. old Pre K – 2-day a week
4 yr. Old Pre K – 3-day a week
Grade K – 8, Parishioner
(Total cost to educate-$7,026)
Tuition: 1st/2nd child $4,300.00/year
3rd child $3,950/year
Grade K – 8, Non-Parishioner
(Total cost to educate-$7,026))
Would you like to work off some of your child’s tuition?
We have a visor, apron, polo and a position in our concession stand for you at various Twin City Sports and Entertainment Venues!
Sacred Heart Catholic School has been invited by DeLaSalle High School to partner with them in supplying volunteers for scheduled sporting events. Benefits include:
- Raising funds to be granted towards school expenses such as SHCS tuition and fees.
- Meeting and Working with Sacred Heart families & students
- Becoming an active ‘volunteer” and member of the SHCS Community
Don’t sit back and pay for your school experience – Live It, Work it, be a Part of it
Become an “active” member of The Islander Foundation:
New Family Registration Fee
Each student Pre-K-8 will be assessed a non-refundable registration fee. The fee is $150.00 ($50 registration fee, $100 applied to tuition).
Sacred Heart Catholic School’s goal is to make sure that Catholic education is affordable for all families. We will do our best to work with each family to make a payment plan that works.
Sacred Heart Catholic School uses TADS to calculate financial aid allocation. Apply on-line at www.tads.com, click on the ‘Parents’ button to begin. Use School Code SP233640000.
Families will be required to apply for a tuition scholarship by May 1st for the following fall as the school and church have limited resources. Scholarship awards will be mailed to each family by May 31, 2017.
A technology fee of $125 per K-4 student and $225 per gr. 5-8 student.
All families are expected to raise at least $250/per student during the year. Many options are available to fundraise this amount.
Forms and Contracts
- Tuition Contract, K-8 –18-19 K-8 Tuition Contract Please email the contract to Sarah Bowback [email protected] or mail to the school.
- New Family Registration Form – 18-19 New Family Reg. Form
- Pre Kindergarten Program, 4/5 year olds – 18-19 all day pre k reg form
- Pre K Tuition Contract(3/4 year olds-Half Day) – 18-19 Half-Day PreK Contract
- Pre K Tuition Contract (/4 year olds-Half Day)/SHCS Daycare-
18-19 PreK-Daycare reg form