2022-2023 Tuition Information
1. Contact Pat Moore, Director of Advancement, to set up a tour. After the tour, you will meet our principal, Ms. Bursey, to further discuss curriculum and other questions you may have. One of the best ways to learn about Sacred Heart Catholic School is to come in for a visit. To schedule a visit, call 763-537-1329 or email Pat Moore at [email protected]
2. A prospective family folder will be given to families at the time of the tour. To register, please click on the Admissions link. Families will be directed to our TADS website to “Create a New Account”.
3. Tuition scholarships are available for families. Complete the application on TADS by May 1st. https://www.mytads.com
Additional scholarships are available through the AIM Higher Foundations. Applications due February 22, 2022 to qualify. Another scholarship window opens in the summer.
January Enrollment begins for the 2022-2023 school year.
Sacred Heart Lend A Hand Scholarships- Sacred Heart also offers scholarships through the TADS application.
Tuition Cost for 2022-2023
****Families will enroll online using TADS.
Grade K – 8, Parishioner
Tuition: 1st/2nd child $5,450.00/year
3rd/4th child $5,100/year
Grade K – 8, Non-Parishioner
Tuition: $6980.00 per/student
Pre-Kindergarten – Full/Half Day Options 4/5 year old (Children must be 4 by Sept. 1st)
Full day, 5 days $715/month
Full day, 4 days $615/month
Full day, 3 days $515/month
Half day, 3 days $370/month
****Kids Club available – 2:10-5:45 pm Additional fee
****Hot Lunch available for an additional fe
3 yr. old Pre K – 2-day a week (Children must be 3 by Sept. 1st)
4 yr. Old Pre K – 3-day a week (Children must by 4 by Sept. 1st)
$3300.00 ($370/month) 7:30-11:15 a.m.
Would you like to volunteer and apply funds to your child’s tuition?
We have a visor, apron, polo and a position in our concession stand for you at various Twin City Sports and Entertainment Venues!
Sacred Heart Catholic School has been invited by DeLaSalle High School to partner with them in supplying volunteers for scheduled sporting events. Benefits include:
- Raising funds to be granted towards school expenses such as SHCS tuition and fees.
- Meeting and Working with Sacred Heart families & students
- Becoming an active ‘volunteer” and member of the SHCS Community
Don’t sit back and pay for your school experience – Live It, Work it, be a Part of it
Become an “active” member of The Islander Foundation:
New Family Registration Fee
Each student Pre-K-8 will be assessed a $100 non-refundable registration fee.
Sacred Heart Catholic School’s goal is to make sure that Catholic education is affordable for all families. We will do our best to work with each family to make a payment plan that works.
Sacred Heart Catholic School uses TADS to calculate financial aid allocation. Apply on-line at https://www.mytads.com
Click on the purple Financial Assessment button to begin.
Use School Code SP233640000.
Families will be required to apply for a tuition scholarship by May 1st for the following fall as the school and church have limited resources. Scholarship awards will be mailed to each family in June.
Sacred Heart School is happy to be a recent recipient of a Tuition Assistance Grant from the Catholic Community Foundation (CCF). This grant was made possible by many donors – past and present – whose belief in the power of endowment has allowed CCF to steward and grow endowment funds. These funds provide annual grants to our Catholic schools in order to make Catholic education accessible to more and more students.
The Catholic Community Foundation, located in St. Paul, is the largest Catholic community foundation in the nation and is committed to supporting the spiritual, educational and social needs of our community.
A technology fee of $125 per K-4 student and $225 per gr. 5-8 student.
Students in grades 5-8 receive a school device to use during the year once the technology fee is paid.
All families are expected to raise at least $300/per student during the year. Many options are available to fundraise this amount.
Contact Karen Bursey, Principal