All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m in Marian Rooms
Tues, August 23
Wed, September 21
Wed, October 19
Wed, November 16
Wed, December 21
Wed, January 18
Wed, February 22
Tues, March 21
Wed, April 19
Wed, May 17
Purpose and Function
The Committee is established by the Pastor, in accord with diocesan policy, to assist him and the principal with matters pertaining to Sacred Heart Catholic School. The council is advisory to the pastor and principal and cannot make decisions binding Sacred Heart School without the approval of the pastor.
The areas in which the council has responsibility for advisement includes:
- Policy Formulation/Enactment
- Advisory role in financing
- Development, Public Relations, Marketing
- Provide representation for selection of the Principal
SAC By-Laws: SAC FINALBylaws
Committee members 2016-2017
Please feel free to contact any SAC members with your questions or concerns. You may also address your concerns in a letter to the committee.
|Julianne Laue – Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Paul Finley – Vice Chairperson||[email protected]|
|Jeanine McDonald – Secretary||[email protected]|
|Monica Thibault||[email protected]|
|Kris Gates||[email protected]|
|Sarah Worthington||[email protected]|
|Kate McNeil||[email protected]|
|Becky Trujillo||[email protected]|
|Eric Conzmeius||[email protected]|
|Missy Voronyak||[email protected]|
|Fr. Bryan Pedersen||[email protected]|
|Karen Bursey||[email protected]|
School Advisory Committee Meetings
SAC Agenda 5-17-17
- SAC shall range from six-nine voting members from the Sacred Heart Parish, plus the principal and pastor.
- No paid employee of Sacred Heart Parish, nor their spouse, may be a member of SAC.
- The members shall serve a term of three years, not to exceed two consecutive terms.
- Two members may retire and two members will begin their terms in August (one is elected; one is appointed).
- All SAC members shall maintain confidentiality of all information presented.